Show & Shine at Dub Aid
- When is it? It's on Sunday 17th March 2013, 10am-3pm
- How much to enter? Show & Shine is free for weekend ticket holders; for day visitors it's £3 on top of your day ticket
Show & Shine Categories
- Splitscreen Van
- Bay Window Van
- T3/T25 Van
- T4 Van
- T5 Van
- Other Aircooled
- Ratlook (Air and Watercooled)
- Other watercooled
- Crew VWs
- Best Accessory
- Junior Dubs
- Dub Aid 'Superclass'
- Best in Show
- Judges Choice
Best Club Display - held on Saturday
Calling all clubs! Why not enter your club members' pride and joys in a club line-up? Show off what rides run in your club, show everyone what runs with your pack. There's even a club display award to be won.
Does your little one have a cool ride of their own? Be it a Radio Flyer, Trike, Go-kart or a scaled down replica of your vehicle, get them down to the show and shine area on Sunday to enter the 'Junior Dubs' competition. Free to enter with a trophy up for grabs as well! Come on...let's get the next generation of dubbers involved in the show!
Dub Aid Superclass
Those who were class winners at last years Dub Aid are invited to enter the 'Superclass'. Only open to the previous year winners, it pitches the best against the best to walk away with the coveted 'Superclass trophy. You will not be allowed to enter your usual class. You will of course be able to compete in your regular class next year!
Show & Shine Details
- All persons entering the Show & Shine must be on site/stand by 10.00am.
- Show and Shine entry is free to weekend ticket holders. Day visitors can enter too - you will need to pay £5 per person on the gate (entry fee for the show) and £3 per vehicle. You will need to pay this £3 at the Show & Shine entry point.
- Clubs coming for the day to display must pre-book with Chris. You'll need to book and confirm numbers; the per-vehicle charge must be paid in advance, in full, for the total number of vehicles displaying with your club.